It's Your Girlfriend Fay

Welcome to the official weblog of Strawberry In The Morning's very own, Lady Fay, from WILD 94.9

Monday, April 10, 2006

Ex’s


I was reading this article the other day about the difference between a woman’s breakup and a man’s. Supposedly, a woman holds on to an old relationship twice even three times as long as a man. Now, since gay people do everything in 3’s (Like the universe by the way) Does that mean that when two Women are in a relationship its 3 years to get over!!?? SHIT!!!

Think of your last relationship. Even if the break-up was recent, you know why it would never work. All the reasons you are not together are spelled out in the most honest way. Yet, if you glanced at each other at The Café on a Sunday, there is a huge possibility that “Drama” would arise…or…SEX. That’s how we are!! Let’s say you’ve been broken up for even a YEAR yet if you saw her at “Hot Pants” with someone else….it would be an immediate call to your BF to scream and cry. Why are we like that?? Why can’t we be like men in that right and stop reverting BACK!! They are our ex’s for a reason!!!!

I am no different. You hear me on the radio, talking all my smack. Yet, if my ex was not psycho (we’ll get to that in a few) I would be all over that. I don’t know what your ex is all about but mine.. Well aside from being incredibly beautiful, she makes me laugh. I am the person of my group, in my job and everyday in between, put here to make others laugh. (BTW thank God for that gift, don’t get me wrong) but because of that, its harder to make me laugh. She does that. You know the out loud HOLY SHIT my ribs hurt laugh??? She can do that. Her sense of humor is second to none. She never gave two shits about “Who I was” or that “I was on the radio”. To her I was that chick that woke up in the morning with big hair and eyeliner down my face.

Aside from that, the love she projected to our cat was amazing to watch. (Yeah I know…REAL LESBIAN) It gave me such dreams about a probable future someday. SO you are thinking now…”FAY all that sounds like you found your dream girl..WHAT THE F!!!!” SHE’S A PSYCHO. And worse of all, I might have turned her into this PSYCHO!!

Because I love my ladies. I am here to help. Here is the guideline as to what is psycho. LADIES…Look at your girl!! This might be her. I had to no idea it was possible when I started seeing and falling for “Penny”.

Checking your cell phone for messages and trying to turn even the ones from your mom as sexual.

MySpace is her ultimate Best Friend! ( NOT GOOD) Check it every once in a while not ten times a day. I am sorry NO!!! FIND FRIENDS!!!!

Constant comments about SHIT you did a year ago. GET OVER IT!!!

NOT accepting the fact that because she does not get along with your friends, they are not going anywhere.

When you stop and tell yourself, “Holy shit, I am in love!! When you want her to have a better life than you. When you want her never to suffer or cry. When you think of her more than yourself, when you know she’s not for you but still do all you can for her to smile. RUN!!!

My favorite….Drunk Bitch!!! Do I have to explain this one???? You know!!! She Makes you look stupid at a club you frequent. “Penny” is good at that one. WOW!!!! Sorry Badlands. I love you and see you Friday.

I think I’ll end this with saying. Ladies, its not easy living this life. But according to EX’s…I am with you and feel your pain. More to come on “THE PENNY!! CRAZY BITCH!!!!”

Comments..go to my MYSPACE page under Ladyfay Wild 949 to do so. Or send me an email at ladyfay949@yahoo.com and I will air it on the show. Love you Ladies. You are my inspiration!!!