It's Your Girlfriend Fay

Welcome to the official weblog of Strawberry In The Morning's very own, Lady Fay, from WILD 94.9

Friday, April 07, 2006

How do I know???

How do I figure out who people are when no one seems to be who they allow you to see. Why do High School ways follow us through our lives. No matter what, where, when ..there is always “drama” cliques. No matter how old or ethnicity, there is always bull to be talked about and jealousy to be had. I honestly believe that one of many reasons my last relationship did not work was because of people hoping the worse for the relationship. Now the question lies…do you tackle it head on?? Confront the culprit. Take a stand to clear your name. That never works. Trust me. Kill them with kindness. This sometimes seems like the way to go. We as “Rebels” of life by being Gay, do not really listen to the advise from mom like, “You are gonna poke someone’s eye out with that, or, Don’t play fight, or my favorite, if Jenny jumps off a bridge are you going to??? But this piece of info, I definitely take to heart. “Kill them with Kindness!” Its really funny how people can not take it. The people that talk so much shit. The people who “hate you”. Talk bad about you are usually the ones to end up speechless. At least to your face. ADVISE…. Absorb their energies. Convert those energies into positive energy and you are two steps ahead. I love you!!!